Quality-Engineered Industrial Test, Measurement and Assembly Systems Since 1990
Since 1990, ASC (Advanced Systems and Controls, Inc.) has been an industry leader in the manufacturing of high-quality assembly, measurement, and test systems for the automotive and commercial vehicle drivetrain industry. ASC is currently located in a 24,000 sq.ft. building located in Macomb, Michigan.
We have extensive experience with modular axle assembly lines.
From functional testing and gauging operations to tightening systems, and from manual to automatic operations, our innovative solutions are sure to meet any requirement.
Every system is designed to optimize our customers’ production needs. Our partnership approach begins by listening to our customer’s needs.
Combining your product knowledge and expertise with our unmatched experience and innovative technologies, we will strive to develop a process and deliver a system that best satisfies your production goals and company’s budget.
Turnkey Design Solutions for Your Production
- Flexible staff capable of handling projects of any size
- Complete in-house turnkey production capabilities for all engineering projects
- Industrial production process analysis, design, and engineering
- 2D and 3D mechanical design, layout, and detailing capability
- Electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic controls hardware design
- PC, PLC, robotics, and instrumentation software programming and setup
Complete Fabrication and Assembly Services
- Full mechanical, electro-mechanical, electrical, and fluid-power assembly services
- Complete range of in-house machining services
- Expert engineering support dedicated to your project
- Extensive experience commissioning and testing systems in the field